- Go to your school library or your local library and see if they need any help or maybe make them a card.
- Smile to someone at school, you never know it may completely change their day around!
- Carry around positive cards with you that say things like smile today, or you are an inspiration to yourself and others.
- Make little anonymous cards to people about things that will make their day better
- See if there is a local food kitchen that you can go and help at!
- Maybe save a few dollars to buy a toy and donate it to a toy drive or a child in need.
- See if your teachers need any help after school or during school to lift some weight off of their shoulders!
- Try to make ten people smile today using only your smile or kind words
- Ask your friend how there day is going!
- If you see someone down, then ask them if they need anything or want someone to talk to, if they decline at least they know someone is there for them.
I hope you guys enjoyed my last monthly blog post! I just want to say a huge congrats to Megan our 2018 Kid Governor! I also want to give props to 2017 Kid Governor Jessica for all of the great things she has accomplished over the past year.
Talk to you soon and Happy Kindness Day!