- Help someone bring their stroller down the steps.
- Take some time over the weekend to create a card to send to children in the hospital.
- Write a letter to someone serving in our military.
- Donate a bag of dog food to your local animal shelter or pound since it’s National Adopt A Shelter Dog Month.
- Buy a candy bar for the person behind you in line!
- Clean your siblings' rooms for them.
- Create a card to tell your parents how much you love them.
- Take some time in your day to think about the veterans who died to protect our country and you.
- Help your little siblings with something they have always wanted to do.
- Wake up a little early to make your mom or dad or whoever watches you a hot cup of their favorite drink!
Friday, October 13, 2017
Today is October Kindness Day!
Happy October Kindness Day!!!
Can you believe it’s already October?? Lots of ya have been through one or more months of school!
Here are ten kindness act suggestions!
As always, I’d love to hear your kindness suggestions too! Email me at CKGElena@kidgovernor.org.
I hope you enjoyed this months post talk to you next month!