Once again, I'm changing things up just a little! This month, I am telling you about ten famous people who I feel we should look up to and live in the path they are living or lived!
- Michelle Obama: This women makes everyone feel welcome in the USA.
- Ellen DeGeneres: She is constantly promoting kindness on her show and rewarding random acts of kindness.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.: He wanted to make everyone equal in a kind and nonviolent way.
- Ed Sheeren: He is always contributing to charities.
- Taylor Swift: She also is vigorously contributing to charities.
- Brooklyn and Bailey McKnight: These very famous YouTubers are constantly doing random acts of kindness for their town, state and country.
- Ariana Grande: She, too, is constantly contributing to charity
- Tom Hanks: He is a kindhearted person who is always willing to do kind acts for anyone in need.
- Oprah Winfrey: Much like Ellen, she is always promoting random acts of kindness and also helps people herself.
- Adele: She is a very caring person who is caring towards others in the industry and all of her fans.
Do you know of other celebrities who are doing kind things? Email me at CKGElena@kidgovernor.org to tell me!
I hope you all have an amazing Kindness Day and the rest of the month. Talk to you in August!