Monday, June 12, 2017

Inspirational quotes for June Kindness Day!

Hello friends, it's Kindness Day again!

I feel like I have given a lot of suggestions for acts of kindness in the past year and a half, so this month I wanted to give ten quotes about kindness that I feel you should read on a day to day basis!

  1. "If you're not kind, kindness will not come your way." 
  2. "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon."
  3. "Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much."
  4. "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
  5. "Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns."
  6. "You don't get harmony when everyone sings the same note."
  7. "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's if you get up."
  8. "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."
  9. "Wherever there is a human being there is an opportunity for kindness."
  10. "What this world needs is a new kind of army- the army of the kind." 


If you need suggestions for acts of kindness this month, feel free to look at at previous month's blog post!

I hope you enjoyed reading and really soaking in this quotes! Talk to you next month and Happy Kindness Day!

- Elena