I feel like I have given a lot of suggestions for acts of kindness in the past year and a half, so this month I wanted to give ten quotes about kindness that I feel you should read on a day to day basis!
- "If you're not kind, kindness will not come your way."
- "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon."
- "Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much."
- "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
- "Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns."
- "You don't get harmony when everyone sings the same note."
- "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's if you get up."
- "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."
- "Wherever there is a human being there is an opportunity for kindness."
- "What this world needs is a new kind of army- the army of the kind."
If you need suggestions for acts of kindness this month, feel free to look at at previous month's blog post!
I hope you enjoyed reading and really soaking in this quotes! Talk to you next month and Happy Kindness Day!