- Donate food, money, or whatever you can to charities
- Smile to a stranger
- Help the homeless
- When you pass someone in the street say "hi" - it could make their day!!
- Donate your old clothes to a shelter
- Give your teacher a card saying "thank you"
- Lend your help to someone is in need
- Give your friend a compliment, hug, and high five
- Give spare change to someone who needs it
- Hold the door open for someone
- A shout out to Julia and Tess from Hartford who made amazing sidewalk chalk art to spread messages of kindness.
- To Alison and Albert from Reynolds School- you got a buddy bench- YEAH!!
- To my uncle Chris for donating blood!!
- Hi to Emily from my school- thanks for the kindness suggestions!
Last week, my friends and I worked with Connecticut's Old State House to film my next video all about Buddy Benches!! Stay tuned for the upcoming video and learn how YOU can bring a Buddy Bench to your school or community playground!
Keep up the amazing work everyone and talk to you soon!!