Monday, January 25, 2016

January Kindness Shout-outs!

Hi friends!! It is Elena again!! How have you been? I hope you are being extra kind this month!!

A couple weeks ago I had the chance to spread the word about kindness! I went to speak at the Connecticut Association of Schools' Elementary Leadership Conference! I am hoping some of you saw me there! Guess what? One school has committed to put a buddy bench at their school!! Thank you to Pleasant Valley Elementary School in South Windsor, CT and their principal, Principal Caouette!! Way to go!!


Me speaking at the Connecticut Association of Schools' Elementary Leadership Conference at Asnuntuck Community College on January 7. 

This week I have 4 shout outs!! Way to go being kind to: 
  • Olivia Reguin 
  • My special friend Gizmo the therapy dog and his mom, Ms. Jen Adams 
  • Thank you to my Great Aunt Gerry!! 
  • I would also like to give a shout out to Chaplin Elementary School in Chaplin, CT who has agreed to adopt the 13th for Kindness Day at their school and who says their own Kindness Pledge every morning!! 
Thank you so much you guys for supporting my campaign for kindness!! Keep being kind. If you would like a shout out please visit CT.KidGovernor.org or email me at CKGElena@kidgovernor.org so you can get a shout out in my next blog post!! Keep being kind!!!

- Elena